Family Information and Services Hub

Living on the border of Hampshire

Neighbouring authorities

You may live in Hampshire but access services or schools in another authority or you may live in another authority but access services and schools in Hampshire.

In either of the above situations you may need to be aware of our neighbouring authorities’ plans and provisions for children and young people with special educational needs or who are disabled.

Click on the links below to access each Authority’s Local Offer:


Save to shortlist

Page last reviewed: 26/06/2023

Go back to top