Skip to main content
Family Information and Services Hub

Transfer of Statements of SEN to Education, Health and Care Plans


From April 2018, every child who has a statement of Special Educational Needs will instead have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP).

Hampshire County Council is working with schools and colleges to notify parents of children with additional needs of the change.

More information can be found in the documents on the right.



Back to top