FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to know how to use this site, then you might find what you’re looking for in our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you still aren’t sure, try contacting us with your query and we’ll do our best to help.
Family Information and Services Hub
1. Who is the Family Information and Services Hub for?
2. What kind of information is available?
You can find out what’s on, get details of services by area, target group or type of provision and also browse advice pages.
You can also read advice pages from NHS Choices.
3. I provide a service to Hampshire residents. How do I add my details to the hub?
You will need to register here, create an account and then submit a listing including details of your service.
Additional guidance on how to create an account can be found here.
Guidance on how to submit a listing can be found here.
We may contact you if we need to clear any queries before we publish your entry.
4. How can I make changes to my listing if I can't log in?
Please contact us to assign the listing to the most appropriate email address including the url (hyperlink) to the record you are wanting to update.
5. I have added my details to the Family Information and Services Hub. How do I make changes to my record?
6. I added a service or activity to my organisation’s record, but I can’t see it. What has happened?
Details aren’t uploaded immediately; they need to be approved by our team. If you still can’t see your record after a week, please contact us.
7. Our organisation is no longer offering a service, how do I remove the record?
Find your organisation's listing. On the right hand side of the record there's a link that says "Is this information incorrect?". Please click on this and fill in the required information.
Alternatively, please contact us to let us know.
8. My organisation is not based in Hampshire; can our service details be added to the hub?
You can add details of your service if it delivers to residents within Hampshire.
9. How can I search for some specific information?
You can try:
- Typing specific key words in the search box
- Instead of spaces between words, type + to find a specific phrase, eg search+for+this
- Searching for a specific organisation add "..." to the name in the search box
10. How can I create a shortlist?
Whenever you find something you want to add to your shortlist, click + Add to Your Shortlist. This will build a shortlist of your selected entries.
You can also click + Add all to Your Shortlist to add all the entries in your search at once.
11. Can I email and / or print the information?
Yes, you can download, email or print your shortlist and even see locations on a map.
To do this, click Your Shortlist at the top of the page. You should then see your options on the right hand side.
12. If I can’t find what I’m looking for, how can I let you know?
Please use contact us with details or on the bottom left of the search results screen you can send us your feedback by clicking Would you like to give feedback? or look for other services.
13. I have a suggestion for a service or organisation that you could add to the Hub, how do I get in touch?
14. I would like to help improve content on the Hub, how do I get involved?
Please contact us with your details.
15. I think one of the service records it out of date/ is wrong, how do I report this?
Click on the record in question to view full details.
Click on Is this information incorrect? to let us know the details. Or if you are the provider of that service, you can log in and update the record yourself.
16. What if I’m not happy with the service I’m receiving from an organisation listed on the Hub?
You should contact that service directly to provide your feedback.
If the service is a Hampshire County Council one, then please follow the advice here.