Who is SAIL?
What do they do?
SAIL can offer advice by phone between Monday – Friday (9am to 5pm) or you can go to one of the local drop in centres. Drop-in sessions offer support and advice with any daily issues which might be affecting your independence, health or well-being.
SAIL offer advice and support with any of the daily issues which might be affecting your independence, health or well being:
- Problems with your housing.
- Welfare Benefit Checks
- Managing your money
- Budgeting for daily living
- Getting in touch with Health Services
- Issues with Drug and Alcohol
- Managing your medication
- Finding a Job
- Finding a Training Course
- Using Telecare or assistive technology
- Finding interesting things to do in your local area
- Meeting new people and finding friends
Who can access their services?
Anyone can refer themselves to SAIL.
You can see the times and locations for the drop in service in this leaflet
How to get in touch
Telephone: 0330 822 0282