Hampshire Futures Careers Service
Our careers website has been developed to support young people with making career choices. Here you can find careers information and activities to help you with your future planning, and information, advice and activities to help improve your employability skills. Careers - information for young people | Education and learning | Hampshire County Council (hants.gov.uk)
Hampshire Careers Service offers a sold service to schools and colleges in Hampshire. It provides young people with careers advice, work experience, curriculum support and careers interviews.
The service offers:
- Individual career interviews with a qualified career adviser, providing students with a safe and impartial framework for exploring options for their future, setting goals and defining career pathways
- A personalised individual career action plan in a format appropriate to the needs of the student
- With agreement, a provision for parents or carers to join the interview and receive structured feedback
- Specialist advice and guidance for young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Support and attendance at parent evenings, result days and other events
- Group career discussions involving generic career information and signposting
- A range of work-related learning and enterprise activities, including employer engagement
- Health and safety checks for work experience placements
Hampshire Futures delivers high quality services and has extensive links with employers, training providers and Higher Education institutions and a good knowledge of the local labour market. It works with you to develop a package of services specific to your needs.
All advisors are qualified to a minimum of post graduate Level 6 and receive regular CPD to keep up-to-date with developments in education, training and employment.
The service meets the Government’s statutory requirements for schools commissioning independent careers guidance. You can contact the service either by phone on 01962 846193 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org