Skip to main content
Family Information and Services Hub

Hampshire Special Educational Needs (SEN) Service

What is the SEN service?

The SEN Service co-ordinates support for children and young people with SEN across the whole of Hampshire.

Who works in the SEN Service?

The Service is divided into area teams led by Education Officers for SEN. Each team consists of assessment and placement officers, caseworkers and assistants.

For how to contact the SEN Service team in your area please use the link on the right.

To see details of the SEN department structure, please view the PDF link here and on the right.


Back to top