Family Information and Services Hub

Contact Us

Please provide your name.
Please provide your email address.
Please provide your telephone number.

Please try and keep your message as brief as possible. We will contact you if we need further information.

Please provide some information.

If you are worried about the welfare of a child please do not use this form, instead go to: report concern about a child. For an adult: report concern about an adult

Have you seen our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)? 

If you would still like to contact us about the Family Information and Services Hub, please fill in this form. Please note that this is for website feedback only and therefore not monitored 24/7.

Alternatively you can email us if you notice any issues with the website or the information contained. 

We respect your privacy and will not share your details. For more information please view the Family Information and Services Hub’s Privacy Policy

For general issues, you can contact Hampshire County Council's Children's Services department via our corporate web pages: 

Contact the Council | About the Council | Hampshire County Council (

Go back to top