Welcome to the Family Information and Services Hub
including Hampshire Local Offer and Hampshire Gateway
Here you will find information about what is going on in your area, details on how to access services, organisations and activities in Hampshire, and the advice and support that is available.
Hampshire Autism Partnership Board – 2022 Autism Strategy Survey – Open until 9th October
Hampshire residents are being asked to help contribute to a new strategy that aims to improve how services across the county support autistic individuals. The Hampshire Autism Partnership Board – a collaboration of key public services and experts by experience from Hampshire Autism Voice – is working on a new strategy which focuses on six priorities to help improve the lives of autistic people, as well as those who support them. Hampshire’s Autism Strategy will tell services in Hampshire* how they should work and support autistic people.
- improving understanding and acceptance of autism within society.
- improving autistic children and young people’s access to education and supporting positive transitions into adulthood.
- supporting more autistic people into employment.
- tackling health and care inequalities for autistic people.
- building the right support in the community and supporting people in inpatient care.
- improving support within the criminal and youth justice systems.
Your views will help us to develop this strategy, so please share your views and experiences in the below survey so that we can understand what should be included.
https://hampshirecc.welcomesyourfeedback.net/AutismStrategy – Open until 9th October
Need to find childcare?
If you are having difficulties in finding appropriate childcare services please complete this online form to request help.
Your Local Offer - Information on services available in Hampshire for children and young people from birth to 25 who have Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND). Hampshire’s Local Offer has been developed with parents, carers and young people to help you find the right services and support for you and your family.
Your feedback is very important! It will help us to improve the Local Offer and the services we offer.Find out more