Skip to main content
Family Information and Services Hub

Search Results

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Childminders and Childminder Agencies

In Hampshire there is a range of Ofsted registered individual childminders (and those that employ assistants) providing childcare and early years education.

Children and Young People's Mental Health Services Local Transformation Plan (LTP)

  NHS England is asking CCGs to continue and accelerate intensive work with local partners across the NHS, public health, children’s social care, youth justice and education sectors to jointly develop and take forward local plans to transform the local offer to improve children and…

Children in Care (Looked after Children)

A child who is being looked after the local authority is known as a child in care (CIC) or a looked after child (LAC). They might be living: • with foster parents • at home with their parents under the supervision of social services •…

Children in care and care leavers

Find online advice and support for Hampshire's young people in care and care leavers.    

Children in care and care leavers - helpful websites

There are lots of services available which offer advice and support. Here are just a few that you may find useful, but if you are looking for other support, please speak to your PA.

Children in Care Health Assessments

A number of children in care (CIC) (or looked after children - LAC) will also have special educational needs (SEN) and/or disabilities. Children and young people in care should have an initial health assessment (IHA) within 28 days of entering care. In most of Hampshire…

Children with a serious condition or special needs

Find out what support is available, and how to get it, if your child has a serious condition or special needs. Learning that your child has a disability or illness is bound to be stressful and upsetting. It's a good idea to get as much information as…

The Children’s Education Advisory Service (CEAS) for service families

The Children’s Education Advisory Service (CEAS) within the Ministry of Defence provides advice and guidance to Service parents, educational establishments and local authorities on educational issues relating to Service children, including issues relating to SEN.  Any Service family, anywhere in England, can access CEAS support. …

Choosing a baby car seat

You'll need to buy a baby car seat before your baby is born. It's important to buy one that fits your car and is suitable for a newborn. If you have your baby in hospital or a birth centre, you will need the car seat to…

Choosing a School or College (SEND)

  Choosing a school or post 16 placement if your child has a Statement or Education Health Care Plan.  
Back to top