Skip to main content
Family Information and Services Hub

Search Results

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Child vaccination appointment checklist

When your baby or child is due for a routine vaccination, you may receive a notice in the post, detailing an appointment. You should let your GP practice know if you are unable to attend the vaccination appointment. They will be able to rearrange your child's appointment, but it…

Childcare and Early Years Education

From here you can search for Ofsted or Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) registered or approved childcare and early years education services for children and young people aged 0 – 16 years, including those who have additional needs (such as special educational needs and disabilities). If…

Childcare Options

  What options are available to help you care for your child? Choosing the type of childcare that will suit your family is an important decision and will be based on what is available to you, your working pattern, your child’s needs and the cost.…

Childminders and Childminder Agencies

In Hampshire there is a range of Ofsted registered individual childminders (and those that employ assistants) providing childcare and early years education.

Children and Young People's Mental Health Services Local Transformation Plan (LTP)

  NHS England is asking CCGs to continue and accelerate intensive work with local partners across the NHS, public health, children’s social care, youth justice and education sectors to jointly develop and take forward local plans to transform the local offer to improve children and…

Children in Care (Looked after Children)

A child who is being looked after the local authority is known as a child in care (CIC) or a looked after child (LAC). They might be living: • with foster parents • at home with their parents under the supervision of social services •…

Children in care and care leavers

Find online advice and support for Hampshire's young people in care and care leavers.    

Children in care and care leavers - helpful websites

There are lots of services available which offer advice and support. Here are just a few that you may find useful, but if you are looking for other support, please speak to your PA.

Children in Care Health Assessments

A number of children in care (CIC) (or looked after children - LAC) will also have special educational needs (SEN) and/or disabilities. Children and young people in care should have an initial health assessment (IHA) within 28 days of entering care. In most of Hampshire…

Children with a serious condition or special needs

Find out what support is available, and how to get it, if your child has a serious condition or special needs. Learning that your child has a disability or illness is bound to be stressful and upsetting. It's a good idea to get as much information as…
Back to top