Family Information and Services Hub

Search results

Choose between information and advice and local services using the tabs below.

Showing 257 advice and information articles

Result actions

  1. Personal Health Budgets

    Personal Health Budgets are a new initiative to give patients more choice and control. A personal health budget is an amount of money to support the identified healthcare and wellbeing needs of an individual, which is planned and agreed between the individual, or their representative,…
  2. Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

    Personal Independence Payment (PIP) helps with some of the extra costs caused by long-term ill-health or a disability if you’re aged 16 to 64. If you’re aged 16 to 64 you could get between £22 and £141.10 a week by claiming Personal Independence Payment (PIP).…
  3. Planning for the future

    When you reach 16 and become a care leaver, as well as having a social worker, you will also have a personal advisor, known as a PA who will give you extra support. The personal advisor is part of Hampshire County Council's Care Leaver Teams and…
  4. Positive Behaviour Support Workshops

    About the Challenging Behaviour Foundation The Challenging Behaviour Foundation (CBF) is the only UK charity focussed on the needs of people with a severe learning disability whose behaviours challenge and those who support them. There are three strands to our work: 1. Information and support:…
  5. Post 16 Provision in Hampshire

    The document on the right of this page (under "external links") sets out the provision available in Hampshire for Young People with SEN who are over the age of 16 and are leaving school. It includes information about Young People making their own decisions and mental capacity,…
View all related service listings
Go back to top