Family Information and Services Hub

Search results

Choose between information and advice and local services using the tabs below.

Showing 77 advice and information articles

Refine these results

Result actions

  1. Education Centres / Alternative Provision

    Hampshire has seven Education Centres (EC) known elsewhere as Pupil Referral Units (PRUs) for KS3 and KS4. Places are commissioned for either pupils who are: permanently excluded, those at risk of permanent exclusion and for pupils with medical needs or who are emotional vulnerable and…
  2. Employability skills

    Employability Skills are key skills that you need to be able to get a job and are useful when you are working. These include: Communication skills Being able to explain what you mean in a clear and concise way, either in writing or when you…
  3. Gaining Work Experience

    Work Experience is where you can work for a short time to understand more about what it is like to have a job. Work experience is a far more flexible term but normally refers to some form of temporary work placement within a company where you will work on…
  4. Get Your Rights

    Get Your Rights is a new interactive website for children and young people that provides information on young people's rights when using the NHS.  This website has been co-produced with children and young people and tells you everything you need to get the most out…
View all related service listings
Go back to top