Family Information and Services Hub

Search results

Choose between information and advice and local services using the tabs below.

Showing 293 advice and information articles

Refine these results

Result actions

  1. Where to go for support

    If you’re the parent/carer of a child or young person with a disability or additional needs there might be times when you need advice, support, or just someone to talk to. However there can be so much information and advice out there it can be…
  2. Work and disability

    Of the working-age people with disabilities in the UK, almost half are employed - but this figure should be higher. With the right support, many more could join their ranks. If you have a disability, you may be worried that it will limit your job prospects or that you won't be able to find work.…
  3. Working: Your Rights

    Your legal rights when working and caring As a working parent with a disabled child, you may have a legal right to take time off (Parental Leave) in certain circumstances. You may also be able to request a change in your working week (Flexible Working)…
  4. Yellow Cards and Gateway Cards

    What is the difference between the Yellow Card and the Gateway Card for disabled people in Hampshire? The Yellow Card is issued when you register as disabled with Hampshire County Council. The Gateway Card and Gateway Card+ are free and give you access to community activities, play…
View all related service listings
Go back to top