Family Information and Services Hub

Search results

Choose between information and advice and local services using the tabs below.

Showing 293 advice and information articles

Refine these results

Result actions

  1. Speech & Language Therapy (SaLT)

    Speech and Language Therapists work with children who have difficulties with communication– some have a recognised medical condition or learning difficulty, but many do not. They also work with children who have difficulties with eating and drinking that impact on their safety and/or intake. There…
  2. Summer safety for younger children

    While it's important to be prepared for any dangers that children might face during the summer, it's also important to let them run around and have fun. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) believes that children's activity and play need to be as safe…
  3. Supported Internships

    What is a supported internship? Supported internships are structured study programmes based primarily at an employer. They enable young people aged 16-24 with a statement of SEN, a Learning Difficulty Assessment or an Education, Health and Care plan to achieve sustainable paid employment by equipping…
  4. Tax Credits

    If you're responsible for at least one child or young person, you may qualify for Child Tax Credit. If you work, but are on a low income, you may qualify for Working Tax Credit. You can often get both types of tax credits. They aren't…
View all related service listings
Go back to top