The Live in Care Company, specialist providers of live in care
The live in Care Company is a live in care service that provides carers to our clients nationwide.
Live-in care is when a trained and experienced carer moves into the home of a person to provide care, companionship, and domestic support around the clock.
It has the benefit of allowing the person being cared for to remain within their familiar environment, a home they know, neighbours and friends nearby, and the things they have grown to love and be comforted by. Understanding when you or a loved one may have come to the point when need additional support may not be straight forward. It may also be difficult for someone to admit that they cannot do some of the tasks that they used to find easy.
- Help with personal care (dressing, bathing and grooming)
- Prepare/cook meals
- Prompt medication
- Help with pets
- Help with the housekeeping
- Help to attend medical, dental and other appointments
- Help with shopping
- Assist clients with entertaining friends and family; for example, carers can help cook Sunday lunch for a family visit
- Provide companionship
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) defines companies like The Live in Care Company as an introductory agency pursuant to the Health & Social Care Act 2008.
Who to contact
Where to go
- We deliver our services to the clients home.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Time of day
- Live in care costs from £895 per week to £1500 per week depending on an individual’s needs.
- Referral required
- Other notes
Our Carers can help with:
Dressing and Grooming
Toileting & Catheter Care
Night Care (waking and sleeping-in nights)
Assisting with Eating and Drinking
Domestic services/ Cleaning
Accompanying to Appointments