St Barbe's Christmas Programme (HAF Hampshire Activities and Food programme)
Part of The HAF Hampshire Activities and Food programme for school aged children who receive benefit related free school meals.
Running activity afternoon sessions 12-4.30pm throughout August with FREE hot meal and other goodies.
- Mondays (Mad for it Mondays) Children must attend with parent/carer
- Wednesday (Wellbeing Wednesdays) Children must attend with parent/carer
- Thursday (Throwback Thursdays) Children must attend with parent/carer
- Friday (Festival Fridays) For 11-16 year olds only - No parent/carer required to attend
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Harvey Jones
- Contact Position
To book your child's place (and parent/carers on family days) please call St Barbe museum on 01590 676969 or email email@example.com. Parking is available on site, please let us know when booking if your require a parking space.
Where to go
- Lymington Community Centre
- SO41 9BQ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 12 - 4.30pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Creative activity sessions
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 0
- Referral required
- Referral Details
This programme is for school aged children that are in receipt of 'benefit related' free school meals.