Tiny Explorers Childminding
I believe in providing a high quality, happy, home from home environment where children can flourish through play, social skills and real life experiences. The outdoors plays an important part in my setting and we spend a lot of time outside visiting exciting places and in the Explorer's garden.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Tiny Explorers Childminding
I am based in Warsash
- Offers pickups
- Hook-with-Warsash Church of England Primary School
- Ofsted Inspection Report
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 4.50 per hour
- Please see my website for my fees. School age is different
- Referral required
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 07.30-18.00
- Time of day
- Session Information
- What does your service do?
I’m a childminder. I look after children of all ages and provided them with highly active, personalised educational experiences.
- Who does your service provide for?
Children of all ages
- How can I start using the service?
Contact me by email or phone to arrange a look around.
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
I’m located in Warsash and cover all surrounding areas. I pick up and drop off at Hook-with-Warsash School.
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
Parents and I meet to talk through my services.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
Via phone, email, Whatsapp and face to face. I regularly send out questionnaires for feedback.
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
I’m a previous Lovass therapist and respite carer. I have a BA HONS in Childhood studies
- How will I know my child is safe?
I give parents regular updates. I’m inspected and regulated by Ofsted. I have a food hygiene rating of 5. I hold a paediatric first aid certificate.
- Which of the following applies to your setting?
Our service is delivered in the home
- What communication methods are you familiar with?
- Does your service include children and young people with:
- Who can I contact for further information?
Tiny Explorers via the contact number.