Music for Health
Coda Music Centre specialises in Music Therapy for health and wellbeing and we have a dedicated building for this service at the Coda Music Centre.
Our qualified Music Therapy Practitioners have a vast range of experience in working with young people of various ages who have a diverse range of health problems such as:
- autistic spectrum disorders
- learning difficulties
- mental health problems
- chronic and terminal conditions
- sensory and physical impairment
- social and emotional problems
This service is usually delivered on a 1:1 basis, but is also available for small groups depending on need. Delivery location from Coda's Music Centre, but can also be delivered via an outreach service. Contact Coda prior to referral to discuss outreach services.
Who to contact
- Music Therapy - Initial consultation and assessment = £25 30 min therapy session = £40 half day outreach = £150 full day outreach £250