"People Moving People" - online moving and handling theory course - bespoke to special education
Our online People Moving People theory course is bespoke to the education and health and social care sectors and is designed to educate its learners on all theory elements of moving and handling. Click here for a free demo - People Moving People
Many customers purchase this course to complement their internal training to staff (blended learning). By completing the theory of the topic online, staff will be educated on the required underpinning knowledge of moving and handling, which saves around half a day of classroom-based training - saving money and training downtime.
It is used by Schools Nationwide and is consistently praised as being bespoke to those working within health & social care roles and for being the most relevant course of its kind. The learner feedback is consistently high, with 96% of learners rating the course as "extremely effective, and easy to use", and 98% of learners stated that they would recommend this course to other colleagues!
Being an annual licence, it is great value for money - learners can complete the full course and receive a certificate of completion from the outset, and then at any point within the 12 months licence, they have the option to revisit the course and take the assessment only option (re-certifying them for another 12 months). This ensures that learners have retained the initial information learned and that they are maintaining the correct usage of moving & handling techniques. This is also great for compliance and due diligence, supporting schools with their CPD records.
The cost for an annual licence is £14.95
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- mandie pearson
- Contact Position
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- 07751645724 07751645724
- Scan to visit this website
Solutions Training & Advisory Ltd offers a variety of training solutions to suit the individual needs of your school and your unique pupils:
• Video conferencing skills training - delivering bespoke training depending on your requirements, including, basic moving and handling techniques, hoist training, and transferring of pupils (toilet, bed, etc). A very cost-effective way to train your staff with minimal training
• Elearning – Our online People Moving People theory course is designed to be bespoke to the education and health and social care sector and educates its learners on the required knowledge on the topic of moving and handling.
• Train the Trainer – People Moving People – sector-specific training delivered to your internal trainers, providing them with the skills, knowledge, and techniques to allow them to cascade the learned training onto other members of staff. This course is accredited and includes the provision of the QNUK Level 3 Award for Moving and Handling Trainers (Health & Social Care) which is on the regulated qualifications framework
• Train the Trainer update/refresher training – your existing trainers are required to attend regular update courses (18/24 months) to reaffirm that they have retained and maintained the knowledge and skills originally learned and continue to remain compliant.
• Classroom-based specific training – our experienced trainers attend your venue to deliver training to your staff. The training will be designed in line with your specific needs
See our website for more details or contact Mandie
Where to go
Unit 3, Investment House, 28 Queens Road
KT13 9UTView KT13 9UT on a map
- 14.95 per year
- Annual Licence Fee
- Referral Details
"The course is fantastic, user-friendly, informative, well thought out, clear instructions and brilliantly put together.
Thank you so much, it’s just what we have been looking for!"
“Moving and handling training with Solutions has been the best course I have ever attended. It has given me the skills to deliver the programmes effectively to over 90 staff.
The trainers are so knowledgeable and informative of new equipment and new techniques. The annual refresher courses are invaluable as we are given a great opportunity to problem solve real life issues that occur in our places of work. Our trainer guides us through risk assessments that are relevant to the tasks our staff carry out daily. People are given the opportunity to discuss any aspects of training and practical they need refreshing on.
For me, the ongoing support is one of the best things that Solutions trainers offer. Our children are becoming increasingly complex and so is their new equipment. I have had excellent help with difficult problems and if I email Solutions for support, they generally gets back to me almost instantly. Not only is it fantastic to get their perspective on any issues, but it is also great to speak to a specialist trainer who reassures me that we are following correct procedures”. We have been receiving training from Solutions since 1994.
Integrated Services Coordinator
Last Updated: 26 June 2023