Inclusion Recovery Fareham Hub provides a range of interventions for anyone aged 18 and over, using drugs and/or alcohol or experiencing any of the problems that are associated with its use and live around the Fareham area.
• Advice and Support – including information on a range of drugs and alcohol.
• Harm Minimisation Services – Needle Exchange including overdose and safer injecting advice, blood borne virus screening and vaccinations.
• Medical – substitute prescribing for opiate dependency, access to inpatient and community based detoxification and healthy lifestyle clinic
• Psychological – Relapse prevention and access to a range of online, one to one and group based psychological therapies.
• Practical Support – support and signposting around subjects including education, training and employment, housing, finance and debt advice.
• Access to Peer Support and Mutual Aid – both one to one and through groups.
• Specific Support for Families and Carers.
How can I access Inclusion Recovery Fareham? – If you are aged 18 and over, are currently using drugs and/or alcohol or are affected by the problems associated with using drugs and/or alcohol and live in or near to Fareham we can offer you support and information. You can contact us on 0300 124 0103 (by selecting option 4), e-mail us on email@example.com or complete the following referral form and email to us and we will be in touch!
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Drug & Alcohol Services
- 0300 124 0103 option 4
- Inclusion Fareham
Where to go
- Avalon Centre
Fareham Health Centre
- PO16 7ER