Family Information and Services Hub
Local Offer

Booth Lesley - Childminder - 110832

Offering services to:
  • Children 0-5
  • Secondary school aged children
  • Primary school aged children
Supporting people with:
  • Activities for children and young people
Carescheme type:
  • Childminder

I am flexible. I do work shifts but not every day and unsociable hours. I have car seats and buggies. I provide what parents ask for. I have NVQ Level 3 and I am a network childminder. I can pick up and drop off at local playgroups.

Who to contact

02392 357053 02392 357053

Where to go



View PO12 on a map


Age Ranges
5 to 8 years
0 to 5 years

Inclusion Information

Special Needs provision
Special Needs Experience
Physical impairment
Visual impairment
Hearing Difficulties

Childcare Information

Funded Places

Offers 3 & 4 year old funded places
Offers 2 year old funded places

Opening Times & Facilities

Opening Times
Opening Times
DayOpening TimeClosing Time
Monday 06:30 18:00
Tuesday 06:30 18:00
Wednesday 06:30 18:00
Thursday 06:30 18:00
Friday 06:30 16:00
Messy Play Area
Sleeping Area
Outdoor Play

School Pickups

Does offer school pickups

Haselworth Primary School

Local Offer

How will early years setting/school/college staff support my child/young person?

By ensuring that everything is in place for their needs and if necessary look for outside help such as speech therapist or specialist toys.

How will the curriculum be matched to my child's/young person's needs?

By talking with parents and other carers and working in partnership with them.

How will both you and I know how my child/young person is doing and how will you help me to support my child's/young person's learning?

With good communications, by keeping their Journals and good observations and diaries, working in partnership with parents and carers . working within the E.Y.F.S.

What support will there be for my child's/young person's overall well being?

As a childminder I work on my own therefore the support will come mainly from myself and from you as parent / carer.

What specialist services and expertise are avaliable at or accessed by the setting/school/college?

attend local groups and have a strong network of support from other childminders which offer various recourses and activities to help children with their learning and development promoting social skills through play. I can also get other support from Prospect, SENCO and Local Authority.

What training have the staff supporting children and young people with SEND had? Are any being trained currently?

My training is updated regularly for the different aspects of the children in my care for their welfare and learning and development, To keep me up to date with new things and changes going on and to enhance my skills as a professional so I can support your children in the best possible way, I have a NVQ level3 in child welfare and development, paediatric first aid, safe guarding level 3 Makaton stage 1.

How will my child/young person be included in activities outside this classroom including school trips?

>I have an inclusion policy, and will include children in everything I do, I may need to ask for extra help or recourses from yourself, or other agencies, depending on the SEN.

How accessible is the setting/school/college enviroment?

I have a small step up to the front porch then a second into the house , my playroom is a large open planned room with easy access to downstairs toilet.

How will the setting/school/college prepare and support my child/young person to join the setting/school/college or the next stage of education and life?

I will ask you as a parent carer to complete a all about me booklet, this will help me to get to know your child’s likes, dislikes, family favourite toys songs etc so transition is easier. By encouraging them to mix with other children, to be able to make choices for themselves and build on social skills.

How are the setting's/school's/college's resources allocated and matched to children's/young people's special educational needs?

All children are individuals, and I would look at needs and how best to meet them. I may need to call on other agencies or childminders for recourses or you as a parent.

How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child/young person will receive?

I would get together with parents carers and any other teams already in place for your child so we can work together in partnership, putting in place the best support needed.

How are parents involved in the setting/school/college? How can I be involved?

I always welcome parents input into my setting, I have a working with parents policy I will involve parents in any activity or play their child is showing great interest in I encourage children to display their work so they too can show parents.

Offering services to:
  • Children 0-5
  • Secondary school aged children
  • Primary school aged children
Supporting people with:
  • Activities for children and young people
Carescheme type:
  • Childminder


Remove from shortlist

Last Updated: 25 July 2023

Go back to top