Afasic - Unlocking Speech & Language
Who to contact
Where to go
- Afasic - Unlocking Speech & Language
Afasic, 1st Floor, 20 Bowling Green Lane
- EC1R 0BD
- Age Ranges
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
- What does your service do?
Our Advice and Information Services provide support to thousands of people every year, including Helpline and email support, free to download factsheets and access to our local networks.
If you are a parent or young person wanting help and more information go to [http://www.afasic.org.uk www.afasic.org.uk] or ring our Helpline on 0300 666 9410.
- Who does your service provide for?
Around 6% of children starting school have speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) – that’s an average of 2 in every classroom. Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties, working for their inclusion in society and supporting their parents and carers.
- How can I start using the service?
OurContact our Helpline on 0300 666 9410, email [mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org], or go to http://www.afasic.org.uk
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
We are a National voluntary organisation
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
Telephone, email and website service- links to Local Afasic Networks.
- Is your service fully accessible?
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
Voluntary organisation- see http://www.afasic.org.uk
- How will I know my child is safe?
- Who can I contact for further information?
Helpline 10.30am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday: 0300 666 9410
Office 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday 020 7490 9410