Careers and Employability Service
Part of the Skills & Participation service offer, the bespoke sold service to schools features:
- Face-to-face and remote careers advice.
- Group sessions covering areas such as decision making, Post-14, 16 and 18 choices, employability and Apprenticeships.
- Employability skills and enterprise activities.
- Work placements in an extensive range of industries.
- Access to online resources and careers software
- Support for developing and improving careers education programmes.
- Support for gaining the Quality in Careers award
- Professional development support for school/college staff.
- Attendance at parents evenings
- Planning, support and attendance at careers events
- Post-16 destination reporting (Activity Survey)
- STEP - a programme tailored to meet the needs of individuals or groups who are at risk of disengaging or becoming NEET.
- Full range of relevant resources and activities available on dedicated webpage