Skip to main content
Family Information and Services Hub

Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services

If you need help with an alcohol or drug problems you can contact the Hampshire treatment services for adults or young people.

Further information on the services available for adults, young people and their parents/carers and how to access support along with links to more help and advice can be found on our website.


Who to contact

Support for alcohol or drug problems

Where to go

SO23 7BH

Other Details


Referral required
Referral Details

A willingness to look at their drug and alcohol use. A desire to achieve or maintain abstinence from drugs or alcohol following a period of dependency.

Back to top