Where to go
- Accessible changing, Secure environment, Accessible toilets, Disabled parking
- Contact provider for vacancy details?
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- When is childcare available
- All Year
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:00 18:00 Thursday 07:00 18:00 Friday 07:00 18:00
Messy Play Area
- Ofsted Inspection Report
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Latest Inspection Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/05/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Age group - 0 - 12: 4 per hour
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 8 years, 0 to 5 years
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
4 Hours or More Per Day
45 Weeks or More Per Year
5 Days or More Per Week
All year round
- How will early years setting/school/college staff support my child/young person?
By making sure that everything is in place for their needs and if necessary look for outside help such as speech therapists etc.
- How will the curriculum be matched to my child's/young person's needs?
By discussing it with other cares and parents and working together in partnership.
- How will both you and I know how my child/young person is doing and how will you help me to support my child's/young person's learning?
By their journals and keeping the lines of communications open and working together in partnership and by following the EYFS.
- What support will there be for my child's/young person's overall well being?
I work alone so there will be the support from me and working along with the parent and all carers.
- What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the setting/school/college?
am willing to go under any training that is required to take any child with special needs on. I also have Makaton 1.
- What training have the staff supporting children and young people with SEND had? Are any being trained currently?
I will be willing to undergo training but have no training in SEN at the moment as I am only a childminder. If I were given the opportunity then i would be willing to undertake this training.
- How will my child/young person be included in activities outside this classroom including school trips?
>I have an inclusion policy and will include your child in everything I do. I may have to ask for extra help from yourself or another childminder depending on the child’s needs.
- How accessible is the setting/school/college environment?
I have a step up to the front door and a porch way so the building is not wheelchair accessible, nor with the rear as the path is too narrow, however there is space to park in the front and back of my house.
- How will the setting/school/college prepare and support my child/young person to join the setting/school/college or the next stage of education and life?
By preparing them to mix with other children to learn how to make choices for themselves and to build social skills.
- How are the setting's/school's/college's resources allocated and matched to children's/young people's special educational needs?
I take all children as individuals so I would look at what they need and, to the best of my ability, provide it. If parents or other carers had anything to provide that will help I would be grateful for their help.
- How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child/young person will receive?
I would hope to get together with the team that was already put into place with your child also to speak to parents or carers about what the child needed.
- How are parents involved in the setting/school/college? How can I be involved?
I always welcome parents and carers input also anybody who is involved in the child’s life.