Elvetham Heath After School Club
Elvetham Heath After School Club is situated on Elvetham Heath in Fleet. The After School Club caters for up to 60 children ages ranging from 4-12 years old.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Suzy Knight
- 01252 757110
Where to go
- Elvetham Heath After School Club
The Key Centre,
- GU51 1HA
- Age Ranges
- 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- What does your service do?
- We provide before and after school care for children aged 4-12 and can provide a safe and secure area for the children to play and enjoy themselves.
- Who does your service provide for?
- Our service provides before and after school care for children aged 4 to 12. We treat every child equal.
- How can I start using the service?
- OurYou can ring the number provided or email and ask to speak to the setting who can give you more information on request.
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
- The setting is located in the Key centre in Elvetham Heath in Fleet. Our service covers Elvetham heath school.
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
- The senior members of the team make the decision. As a setting we treat every child equal and they are given the same care and attention.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
- As a setting we send out emails and updates and when the children are collected we communicate with parents/carer if we have any concerns. Any decision and planning would be talked through with the parent/carer concerning their child.
- Is your service fully accessible?
- Our service has accessible toilet with changing facilities. All access routes are wheelchair friendly.
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
- Senior staff have been on SENCO training and all other staff have received in house training.
- How will I know my child is safe?
- All our staff are fully trained and DBS checked. Our setting is secure and we have all the relevant policies in place.
- Who can I contact for further information?
- Suzanne Knight or Kelly Knapp