able to offer 2yr old funding
Who to contact
- 07773 031989
Where to go
31a Cottes Way
- PO14 3NF
- Contact provider for vacancy details?
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Ofsted Inspection Report
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Latest Inspection Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/12/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Has Provision
- Challenging behaviour,Developmental delay,English as additional language,Hearing difficulties,Medical difficulties,Physical difficulties,Soc. Interaction Difficulties,Speech and lang. difficulties,Visual difficulties
- Has Provision
- Cultural and Spec. Diet. Needs,Relig. and Cultural Awareness
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 8 years, 0 to 5 years
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
4 Hours or More Per Day
5 Days or More Per Week
School Term Only
Weekday All Day
- What does your service do?
At Carisbrooke Preschool, we work with parents to provide and safe and enjoyable experience for the children. Observations and records are taken of the children on a regular basis, for us to keep up-to-date records of the children's next steps. We ensure a safe, happy environment, in accordance with health and safety regulations, and social service guidelines. We believe that all children are individuals, no matter their race, culture, sex or disability. If the need arises for discipline action, the child will be moved from the situation and will quietly have a talk to explain their misdemeanour.
- Who does your service provide for?
Any children between the age of 2 years old and 5 years old.
- How can I start using the service?
OurWe are a welcoming preschool, that don't do appointments and offer parents to visit when and as they please. Parents are able to contact us via Mobile Phone or Email. We also have a Facebook page that is regularly checked for messages.
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
We are Semi-Rural, close to the beach, covering a local area of Stubbington and Hill Head, and further if needed.
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
We have a full staff discussion regarding the children and families needs and what actions will be met in regards to support, help and advice.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
We communicate face to face, and offer a staff and parent meeting when and if needed.
- Is your service fully accessible?
We are accessible to the preschool via our double doors. Although our toilets may not be as easily accessible, and may need to be considered to provide a safe access for children and parents.
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
Cathy Smith (CO-SENSE, Child Protection, Health and Safety)- Makaton (stages1-9) - First Aid, Special Educational Needs (Introduction), Managing Children's Behaviour, Sign Language stage 1, Diploma in Pre-School Practice, Birth - 3 Matters, Learn Through Play, CAF Training. Wendy Lever (Behaviour Co-ordinator) - Diploma in Pre-School Practice, Learn Through Play, Special Needs (Workshop), First Aid, Managing Children's Behaviour, Positive Handling, Lever 4 Safeguarding, Makaton (Stages 1-9), Food Hygiene, CAF Training, Health and Safety, Level 5 Foundation Degree. Bethany Lever (SENCO) - Level 3 in Early Years, Studying Foundation Degree (Level 4-6), First Aid, Food Hygiene, Makaton, Level 4 Safeguarding, SENCO introduction. Mandy Parker - Distant Learning (Child Day Care), Food Hygiene, Quality Through Safety, First Aid.
- How will I know my child is safe?
We ensure a secure and safe environment for the children, you are also able to access our Ofsted report online.
- Who can I contact for further information?
Carisbrooke PreSchool, contact details above