Barnardos Hampshire and IOW Support for Neurodiverse Families
Hampshire and IOW Support for Neurodiverse Families is a Tier 2 CAMHS service which provides skills building programmes for parents/carers who have children aged 3- 17 that meet any one of the following criteria;
• Are diagnosed with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) or
• Are diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or
• Are displaying troubling or challenging behaviour associated with mild- moderate conduct disorder or
• Are teenagers displaying antisocial behaviour including child to parent violence.
Please see our website for more information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Debbie Martin
- 01489 799178
- Barnardo's Hampshire and IOW Support for Neurodiverse Families
Where to go
Barnardos, Post Office Chambers
St. Johns Centre
- SO30 4QU
- No Charge
- Referral Details
In addition to the criteria outlined above the parent or
child must be registered with a Hampshire GP.