I can offer breakfast, lunch and dinner and collection to and from local preschool and junior/infant school. I have attended many training courses and am Ofsted registered "good". I try to offer a friendly home from home environment where children can feel safe and secure.
Who to contact
- 07876 017024
Where to go
- Accessible changing, Secure environment, Soft play, Accessible toilets, Disabled parking
- Contact provider for vacancy details?
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- When is childcare available
- All Year
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 06:30 17:30 Tuesday 06:30 17:30 Wednesday 06:30 17:30 Thursday 06:30 17:30 Friday 06:30 17:30
- Offers pickups
- Hordle CofE Primary School
- Ofsted Inspection Report
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Latest Inspection Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 01/10/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Has Provision
- Cultural and Spec. Diet. Needs,Relig. and Cultural Awareness
- Age group - Costs Ages 0 - 7: 5 per hour
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 8 years, 0 to 5 years
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
4 Hours or More Per Day
45 Weeks or More Per Year
All year round
Weekday All Day
- How will early years setting/school/college staff support my child/young person?
I will support a child to the best of my ability, I would update myself with any information or skills I felt were needed and work with other agencies to provide the best outcomes possible. I would spend time finding out about the child or young person to gain the best knowledge of them and their circumstances to be able to support in any way that was needed.
- How will the curriculum be matched to my child's/young person's needs?
I will monitor the child for 2 weeks and then I will be able to do a baseline assessment on your child and then follow the eyfs. Ongoing observations will inform me of next steps.
- How will both you and I know how my child/young person is doing and how will you help me to support my child's/young person's learning?
By tracking your child's development via the eyfs and tailoring it to your child's needs. I will keep you informed and you would be able to access my online system "Baby Days". We would work together to support the child.
- What support will there be for my child's/young person's overall well being?
I will support your child up to school age and help with the transition to school. Every aspect of a child's wellbeing and development is tailored for in the setting.
- What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the setting/school/college?
work with families and have been a Childminder for 8 years. I have my own family and experience. If I need to research any specific areas I am willing too.
- What training have the staff supporting children and young people with SEND had? Are any being trained currently?
I regularly attend Prospects training events as well as on line training available and keep myself up to date with Early Years information.
- How will my child/young person be included in activities outside this classroom including school trips?
>My setting is inclusive for all children and we regularly plan trips and days out.
- How accessible is the setting/school/college environment?
All children have free flow from house to garden. I have a large driveway with easy access to my property.
- How will the setting/school/college prepare and support my child/young person to join the setting/school/college or the next stage of education and life?
I will support children with their transition to school in conjunction with the parent’s needs and requirements. I tailor transitions to each child's individual needs. I use resources such as books, discussion and work with parents. I provide information for other settings with consent to ensure a smooth transition. I have links with local preschools.
- How are the setting's/school's/college's resources allocated and matched to children's/young people's special educational needs?
If a child as extra needs etc. then I will tailor my setting to help them. I would ensure the resources are accessible at all times.
- How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child/young person will receive?
Once the child has been in my setting 2 weeks I carry out a baseline assessment from which I am able to then track your child's development through the eyfs. I would work with an Inclusion Officer or other professional.
- How are parents involved in the setting/school/college? How can I be involved?
All parents are encouraged to discuss any requirements / needs with me and we have regular chats weekly to discuss the child’s development. Baby Days is also available for parents to see a child's development.