Growing Places Holiday Club - Mill Hill
During the school holidays we provide holiday provision from Monday to Friday 8.00 - 6.00. We promote inclusive practise which encourages children of all abilities to engage in activities on offer. Our provision enables new friendships and relationships to develop with both peers and staff. We offer a wide variety of opportunities including art and craft, cookery, sports and regular visits to our outdoor play at Wickham.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Growing Places @ Mill Hill
- PO7 7DB
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 25.50 per day
- 15.50 per half day
- Referral required
- Other notes
Although we promote an inclusive practice, for our more complex SEN children we meet with parents/carers first, this allows us to understand the child better and agree with parents the best way to support their child. Although we would not exclude any child from coming to our provision we would not take a child who's needs we feel we could not meet. We believe all children in our care deserve equal opportunities in all we offer to all our children and keeping all children as well as our self safe is paramount,
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday
- Time of day
- Session Information
Service provides people aged 4 to 11 years of age
- Contact Name
- Tracey Devlin
- Contact Telephone
- 02392 258557
- Contact Email
- What does your service do?
Provide a safe environment for children to play, socialise and learn new skills.
- Who does your service provide for?
Children aged between 4 -11 years of age and their siblings.
- How can I start using the service?
Email Growing Places CEO Jackie Warren.
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
Waterlooville and surrounding areas.
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
Jackie Warren makes the overall decision about who attends our service.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
Via growing places email or telephone.
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
Positive behaviour management.
Skip, Team teach.
Specific conditions in relation to what SEN children have been diagnosed with.
- How will I know my child is safe?
Our setting is secure (fenced and key pad and tele con entry).
Daily planning is carried out (small focused groups run by an adult).
Those children who are more complex may be given a 1-1, work in small focused groups, be shadowed etc.
All policies and procedures are followed.
Good communication with parents and colleges.
- Which of the following applies to your setting?
- What communication methods are you familiar with?
- Does your service include children and young people with:
- Who can I contact for further information?
Jackie Warren Growing Places CEO