Bright Stars Holiday Childcare, Fareham
At Bright Stars I aim to provide children aged 4-11 years with a broad range of engaging play opportunities, creative activities and fun games during school holidays .
I am an Ofsted registered childminder and a qualified teacher (BEd Hons) with over 25 years’ experience working in primary schools and I love working with children.
Bright Stars is run from my own home and garden in central Fareham. Here children can make friends, play and learn in a safe, fun way, through a range of stories, activities including cookery and gardening, games, toys, educational resources and visits to the park and library. With a maximum of 6 places, this small group environment is perfect for developing creativity, self-esteem and encouraging positive social experiences.
- I am registered with OFSTED on the Early Years and Childcare registers
- I have a current Paediatric First Aid certificate and public liability insurance.
- All members of my family are DBS checked and on the update service
- Tax Free Childcare provider.
Please email or message me for more information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sara Di Iorio
- 07709 69 29 19
Please email email@example.com for an information pack
Where to go
- Bright Stars Holiday Childcare
48A, Belvoir Close
- PO16 0PL
I am signed up for Tax Free Childcare payments
- Secure environment
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- School Holidays only 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Later pick-up may be available on request.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Maximum 6 places for children age 4 - 11 years
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type from £3.55 per hour £32 per day from £18 per session
- £32 per day, 8am-5pm. This includes healthy snacks/fruit and cookery ingredients, craft resources etc. (children bring a packed lunch). Later pick-up available. 10% discount for booking a full week (or 4 consecutive full days during weeks with a bank holiday). £18 for morning only (8 .m.-1 p.m)
- Referral required
- Other notes