Contact a Family SEN National Advice Service
Our service provides a one-stop-shop which means that parents and carers who have concerns about any aspect of their child's education can access in-depth and personalised advice from fully trained and experienced SEN advisers in one place.
Parents or carers looking after children with SEN or additional needs who need advice and information about any aspect of their child's education can call Contact a Family's SEN National Advice Service through its confidential, free telephone line. The helpline is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm.
Questions and queries can also be posted on our Facebook page.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact a Family
- 0808 808 3555
- Contact a family advice and support
Demand for the helpline is high, so you may have to wait to speak to a parent adviser.
The busiest times of the day tend to be between 10am and 11.30am and at lunchtime between 1pm and 2pm. Calling in the afternoon can help.
We suggest you do the following to prepare for your call:
- Try to organise a quiet place where you can talk if you can.
- Have a pen and paper to hand and any documents you wish to discuss.
- Your call may take up to 20 minutes, so please set aside some time.
- Remember that your call is confidential.