We provide a range of free, independent and confidential advocacy services in Hampshire, through a single point of contact. The service is flexible and focused on delivering high quality support that is tailored to the needs of each person.
We offer the following services:
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy including Young People’s Advocacy (12-18)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA) including Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS) and Paid Representatives
- Care Act Advocacy including Care Act Advocacy in Prisons
- NHS Complaints Advocacy including NHS Complaints Advocacy in Prisons
- Advocacy for Looked After Children
- Non-Statutory Advocacy
VoiceAbility was the first organisation to provide advocacy services to vulnerable people in the UK and has done so for almost forty years.
VoiceAbility’s experience will help to ensure that people in Hampshire get the best services and that public money is spent effectively. In 2019, 91% of people we supported fully or partly achieved their desired outcome on the issue they worked with us to address.