T.J.'s Club (Hampshire) Ltd Alver Valley
We offer breakfast and after school care for the children of Redlands Primary school. Our doors open at 7.30am ready to offer a healthy breakfast and fun activities for your child, ensuring they will have a great start to the day.
After School Club allows your child to have the opportunity to wind down in a relaxed environment, have a light snack (chosen weekly by the children on a rota basis) and engage in our program of activities which have been tailored to enhance the school's curriculum and allow the children to get crafty or physical, depending on their choice. You have the freedom to book two collection times, either before 4.30pm or before 5.45pm, and the reassurance that your child is having a fantastic time!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Alver valley school
21 Falcon Meadow Way
- PO13 8AA
- Sensory area, Accessible changing, Physical adaptations, Secure environment, Wheelchair access, Level access, Accessible toilets, Disabled parking
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Breakfast club from 7.30am £3.50 per session After school club collection before 4.30pm £5.75 per session After school club collection before 5.5pm £8.75 per session
- We offer 10% sibling discount and are able to payments from most childcare voucher providers
- Referral Details
All bookings are made online via our website and once registered, via your own ipal account.
- Other notes
Most dietary and physical needs can be catered for, please contact us for further information.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open term time only
- Time of day
- Session Information
7.30am until school starts
School end time until 4.30pm
School end time until 5.45pm
Although we have not been allocated local offer contact details, we are able to offer care to children under the age of 11 whom attend Alver Valley schools and have additional needs.
- What does your service do?
Wraparound childcare, term time only.
- Who does your service provide for?
Children who attend Alver Valley schools
- How can I start using the service?
Contact us directly to arrange any additional support or resources that maybe required. Once we have these in place, access to our service can be immediate.
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
Located within Alver valley schools covering children who attend this school only.
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
Mutually, between parents and directors.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
We would discuss individual needs with the families and offer relevant care, recourses depending.
- Is your service fully accessible?
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
Several of our staff have numerous years of childcare service and the manager and directors have specialist training for behavioural and spectrum needs. Any additional training will be sort as and when required as we have access to a whole catalogue of relevant training.
- How will I know my child is safe?
We have our own children and know how stressful it can be to find the right care for your family. You are welcome to visit us and ask as many questions as you wish.
- Which of the following applies to your setting?
- What communication methods are you familiar with?
Signs and symbols
- Does your service include children and young people with:
Signs and symbols
- Who can I contact for further information?
Contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org