Kroma is an empowering and enabling organisation for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and alternative (LGBT+) communities, their families and friends, covering Portsmouth, Eastleigh, Gosport, Fareham and Havant boroughs through awareness, inclusiveness and supportiveness.
We help to:
• reduce isolation, make them part of a community and
• support those transitioning, coming out or trying to
• support those who suffer from homophobic,
transphobic or biphobic
comments or abuse?
• report hate crime incidents?
• provide weekly drop in services?
• signpost to other organisations for support?
• provide counselling to those in need.
In partnership with Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust Patient Experience, we help to improve the experience the LGBT + community receives during their time at both QA and St Mary’s Hospitals.
Who to contact
Where to go
74, Cheriton Road
- PO12 3RQ
- Donations gratefully received
- Referral Details
For those within the sexual and gender identity communities (LGBT+ lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, alternative), their parent(s) or a friend or family member concerned about someone within the community.