Little Stars Childminding Services
My name is Kim and I run Little Stars. I hope to have created a homely natural environment for your little one and plenty of activities that are not only fun but also help to get your child ready for school and adhere to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We are a very active family and are outside whether rain or shine. Activities include Castle and Hill walks, Beachcombing, trips to the Farm, Forest and Woodland adventures. We operate from 7.30am-6pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 7.30am-3pm. I can provide children with healthy balanced meals. I hold a current Pediatric First Aid Certificate and fully Ofsted Registered with full public liability insurance. I am also an active member of PACEY.
We take children from 4months-12years. We are able to take Early Years Funded Children and accept childcare vouchers.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kim Carter
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Little Stars Childminding Services
- Contact provider for vacancy details?
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Ofsted Inspection Report
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 per hour £5.50 per hour
- £4.50 Early Years no food, £5.50 Early Years including meals. Please message for more detailed plan of costs and Funded hours.
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years, 0 to 5 years
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday-Friday 7.30am-6pm Saturday 7.30am-3pm