Angelfish preschool has spaces available for children aged 2-5 yrs.
We charge £10 per 3 hours.
Available places to use all types of government funding including the 30 hour free childcare.
FREE 15 HOURS A WEEK FOR 2, 3 & 4 YR FUNDING NO TOP UP FREES OR REGISTRATION FEES, ABLE TO USE UP TO 6 HOURS PER DAY OF FUNDED HOURS, NO CHARGES!
We offer lots of exciting activities including cooking weekly and local outings during the week.
All staff are qualified to care for your child and their individual needs and dedicated to their roles within preschool.
We accept government funding for 2, 3 & 4 yr olds for their free 15 hours per week, we do not charge any top up fees, additional hours are available upon request and are charged at £10 per 3 hours.
We look Forward to hearing from you
Please don't forget to like and share our page
Who to contact
- 07523 644576
Where to go
Hayling Sports Centre
- PO11 9LT
- Sensory area, Accessible changing, Secure environment, Wheelchair access, Level access, Accessible toilets, Disabled parking
- Contact provider for vacancy details?
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- When is childcare available
- Term Times
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 09:00 15:00 Tuesday 09:00 15:00 Wednesday 09:00 15:00 Thursday 09:00 15:00 Friday 09:00 15:00
Role play dressing up
Messy Play Area
Nappy changing facility
Songs, Rhymes and Music
Small world toys
Visit & Outings
Walks to local park etc
Arts & Crafts
Both indoor and outdoor activities
Books & Storytelling
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted Inspection Report
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Latest Inspection Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 30/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Has Provision
- Caters for children with special needs. Challenging behaviour,Developmental delay,English as additional language,Hearing difficulties,Medical difficulties,Physical difficulties,Soc. Interaction Difficulties,Speech and lang. difficulties,Visual difficulties
- Has Provision
- Cultural and Spec. Diet. Needs,Relig. and Cultural Awareness
- Age group - Age range: 10 per session, 20 per day, 100 per week
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 8 years, 0 to 5 years
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
4 Hours or More Per Day
5 Days or More Per Week
School Term Only
Weekday All Day
We offer childcare to all children aged 2-5yrs.
- Contact Name
- Rebecca Warren
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Who does your service provide for?
Children aged 2-5yrs
- How can I start using the service?
Come in to preschool between Monday and Friday 9-3 for a visit.
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
First come first serve basis
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
Face to face meetings.
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
All staff are fully qualified and work closely with the settings SENCO to provide the best care for the children individual needs.
- How will I know my child is safe?
All staff are qualified, have a DBS, first aid, safeguarding level 3.
- Which of the following applies to your setting?
Our service is delivered in the community
- What communication methods are you familiar with?
Signs and symbols
- Does your service include children and young people with:
Signs and symbols