Fleet Tutors' Alternative Provision service is a 1:1 and/or small group alternative education provision focused on embedding a culture of high expectations, with an emphasis on personalised academic and developmental progression, offered across the full curriculum throughout Key Stages 1 to 5. Its approach is holistic and rigorous, integrating the academic, personal and social needs of the young person. Students are tutored at home, school or risk assessed venue according to client requirements. We help vulnerable, challenging, and/or underachieving young people.
Fleet Tutors is based in Farnborough and has extensive experience of delivering high quality, bespoke alternative and supplementary education programmes. It has worked with over 540 clients including schools and councils, providing individual and small group tuition to an average of 4000 students each year.
Fleet Tutors offers
- individually tailored part and full-time alternative education programmes to engage and inspire difficult to place students, the majority of whom are between 11-16.
- prevention reducing exclusion and improving attendance through mentoring, in-school support, outreach and home tuition.
- intervention and reintegration
- engaging and personalised interim, flexible provision (3-8 wk).
- longer term programmes (8-28 weeks) can provide up to 4 structured terms per year.
- wide subject choice and Accreditation Exam management/Accreditation for any examination board. GCSE or Key Stage 4 equivalent, IGCSE, Functional Skills, ASDAN.
- Continuity of curriculum with the young person's previous/future provision.
Who to contact
Where to go
At student�s homes or risk assessed venues near student. Fleet Tutors� Farnborough office also has a classroom but most of our AP service is provide off-site.
- Wheelchair access, Level access, Accessible toilets
- Price (indicative, all inclusive) £ AP 1-2-1, 2 Subjects KS 1-4, 2 hr per day = £138 1-2-1, 3 Subjects KS 1-4, 3 hr per day = £192 1-2-1, 4 Subjects KS 1-4, 4 hr per day = £236 1-2-1, 5 subjects KS 1-4, 5 hr per day = £270 AP- 3 hrs (Indicative) Small group (1 or 2 subjects), age 11-16, to GCSE, 1 tutor) = £294 plus £50 per child for learning resources (£36 extra per hour if TA required according to risk assessment) AP Small Group: £98 per hr. Commissioner responsible for cost of venue hire if tuition not at home. Fleet Tutors classroom in Farnborough: £60 per hour