Blashford Lakes Nature Reserve, Ringwood
The nature reserve is open daily to the public, 9am-4.30pm and is a great place for a short walk to see lots of wildlife. Entrance is free, though a donation is very much appreciated. Access around the site is reasonable with surfaced footpaths, ramped access to bird hides with wheel chair friendly seating, and an accessible toilet in the Education Centre. Two "Tramper" all-terrain mobility scooters are available for adults and young people over 18 to book and borrow. Sorry no dogs.
Events for families are held throughout the year which anyone is welcome to attend- look up the Blashford Lakes pages of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust website for details: http://www.hiwwt.org.uk or contact us for more details.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jim or Tracy
- Contact Position
- Education / Assistant Education Officers
- 01425 472760
- Blashford Lakes Nature Reserve, Ringwood
The centre office is not manned throughout the day but email and telephone messages are checked regularly so do leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where to go
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust, Blashford Lakes
Blashford Lakes Nature Reserve, Ellingham Drove,
- BH24 3PJ
- Accessible changing, Wheelchair access, Accessible toilets
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Session Information
Reserve open daily throughout the year
events and holiday activity days available as advertised on website: www.hiwwt.org.uk
- Entry to the nature reserve is free but we welcome donations, however small, in the donation box in the Centre. A specific donation or charge is requested in respect of participation in advertised events and activities.