Waypoint Hub - Community Pantry
Waypoint Hub opened in March 2020 in response to the Coronavirus pandemic to practically love our local community by providing food parcels and support to those in need.
We work in partnership with Fareham Borough Council and Connect4Communities.
Our Team of volunteers are loving and supporting people through:
- Food Parcels: If you are struggling and need food – either as a one off or to help you get through a difficult period such as less hours or job loss, waiting for universal credit, during the school holidays – please contact us. We run drop-in sessions from our Hub and can deliver to those who are shielding or self-isolating.
- Waypoint Pantry: helping you get more for less. For a £5 donation you will get at least £15 of items. Choose from fresh, frozen, tinned, packets, household & toiletries. We will be open Tuesdays 9am-12noon and Fridays 9am-12noon from Tues 9th Feb.
- HELP: If you are self-isolating or shielding due to the Coronavirus pandemic and have no family, friends or neighbours who can help with shopping or collecting prescriptions please get in touch with us.
- Midday Munch: When Covid-19 restrictions allow we will restart our school holiday lunch club for local families in receipt of Free School Meals.
- Donations from our local community are a key part of keeping our Food Parcels and Pantry services running. There are 2 donation boxes outside our front door which are emptied regularly. Or you can make a financial donation if you prefer. Thank you for your support – Together we can make a difference
Who to contact
Where to go
Waypoint Church, 255
Hunts Pond Road
- PO14 4PG