One Community Volunteer Centre
Volunteer Centre One Community advertises volunteering opportunities, helps recruit volunteers and promotes volunteering.
Most volunteering opportunities advertised by the Volunteer Centre can be found on http://www.do-it.org.uk.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Volunteer Centre One Community
16 Romsey Road
- SO50 9AL
- Age Ranges
- 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
- What does your service do?
Volunteer Centre One Community advertises volunteering opportunities, helps recruit volunteers and promotes volunteering. Most volunteering opportunities advertised by the Volunteer Centre can be found on http://www.do-it.org.uk. We work hard to place volunteers of all ages and abilities in volunteering roles where possible.
- Who does your service provide for?
Residents of the boroughs of Eastleigh and Fareham.
- How can I start using the service?
OurFor more information about volunteering please contact the volunteer centre on: 02380 902458 or e-mail [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com]
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
We cover the boroughs of Eastleigh and Fareham; our offices are in Eastleigh.
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
Our service is open to all.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
Service users will be invited to a face to face interview where we can discuss the type of volunteer placement they are looking for and the opportunities we have available.
- Is your service fully accessible?
Our office is fully accessible.
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
Our staff are not specifically trained in supporting young people with SEN and Disabilities.
- How will I know my child is safe?
All the work that we do adheres to our regularly updated Safeguarding policy.
- Who can I contact for further information?
Charlotte Walker Volunteer Centre Assistant