Arch Clinic Fordingbridge
Arch Clinic is home to a wide range of therapists offering individual and group services to support people's health and wellbeing. We offer Clinical, Mental Health and Relaxation Therapies ranging from a wide range of psychotherapies and counselling to Reflexology, Aromatherapy Massage and Cranio-Sacral Therapy. Clinical services include earwax microsuction and Audiology and we offer groups and courses such as Yoga, Mindfulness and Psychological First Aid and Resilience. We help to combat stress, anxiety, mild to moderate mental health problems, trauma and offer mediation to those needing support with conflict resolution. We offer advice, training, information and support. The comfortable, purpose-built clinic, will appeal to a wide range of clients who prefer to access:
• convenient, accessible, modern facilities, available out of hours so that you can attend without taking time out of the working day;
• a variety of therapies and programmes to suit all ages and budgets;
• a discreet, caring and confidential service delivered by very experienced therapists;
• user-friendly appointments systems
• clinical programmes supporting you to improve your confidence, health and wellbeing.
Arch Clinic is on the ground floor, with its own large, free car park and good disabled access. It is close to local shops and other NHS health services. The atmosphere is calm and informal so clients feel reassured and relaxed as soon as they enter.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sarah Bealey
- Contact Position
- Therapy Centre Manager
- 01425 650071
- Arch Clinic website
To contact individual therapists, look on the website or Facebook page. Events and courses occur throughout the year. For providers and therapists wanting to practice in the Fordingbridge area, we have purpose-built consulting and training rooms to hire or lease on very flexible terms. Call 01425 650071 for details.
Where to go
- Arch Clinic
- SP6 1JD
Highfield House is based on the Fordingbridge Hospital site, opposite side of the corridor to My Dentist. Car parking at the front of the building is free of charge but restricted to those visiting Highfield House. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Arch+Clinicemail@example.com,-1.7945977,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x48739410548f5f73:0x99333d55429bdc6e!8m2!3d50.928632!4d-1.792409
- Wheelchair access, Level access, Accessible toilets, Disabled parking
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 8.30 pm and Saturday mornings 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
"Yoga Classes" Thursday 7.00 - 9.00 pm; Friday 10.30 am - 12.30 pm;
- For information about prices for therapies, please call 01425 650071. Range from £10 for workshops to around £75 per session for CBT Therapy.
- Other notes
If you would like to volunteer to help at Arch Clinic or are looking for work experience, please contact the Therapy Centre Manager on 01425 650071.