Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Andrea Haybittle
- 07835 140201
Where to go
25 Inhams Road,
- GU34 4EU
- Age Ranges
- 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
- What does your service do?
- AutismSET offers bespoke 1:1 support to children and young people on the autism spectrum and their families. This is achieved via anxiety and anger management programmes, behavioural support and autism awareness training for parents, carers and staff. Bespoke training and workshops are also on offer to assist parents, carers and staff to develop practical strategies to engage with young people on the spectrum and minimise their barriers to learning, communicating and socialising.
- Who does your service provide for?
- AutismSET provides services and training to children and young people on the autism spectrum aged 8-25; as well as parents, staff and employers in the wider local community.
- How can I start using the service?
- OurContact Andrea Haybittle by telephone or email to arrange a preliminary meeting to discuss your individual needs.
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
- AutismSET is based in Holybourne, Alton and delivers services in the home environment and the wider community in the following areas: Alton, Farnham, Aldershot, Fleet, Odiham, Basingstoke, Four Marks, Farringdon, Frensham and surrounds.
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
- By mutual agreement between AutismSET and the client.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
- Open channels of communication via the client's preferred choice are agreed and put in place at the preliminary meeting. Client voice is at the forefront of decision making and is agreed appropriately in conjunction with the client's parents, carers and staff.
- Is your service fully accessible?
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
- Bachelor of Arts, Post Graduate Certificate in Education, Qualified Teacher Status, Meeting the Needs of Learners with Autistic Spectrum Conditions in the Mainstream Classroom – Level 3, Master of Education in Autism (Children).
- How will I know my child is safe?
- DBS certificate, Child Protection Training, First Aid, Fire Safety, Team-Teach and Positive Behaviour Handling and Mood Management.
- Who can I contact for further information?
- Andrea Haybittle - references on request