Grade A CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Home Based Childcare. First Aid. EYFS. Ongoing training for various courses.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Contact provider for vacancy details?
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- When is childcare available
- All Year
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17:30 Wednesday 07:30 17:30 Thursday 07:30 17:30 Friday 07:30 17:30
Messy Play Area
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted Inspection Report
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Latest Inspection Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 13/01/2020 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Age group - 0 - 5: 4.5 per hour, 35 per day, 130 per term. Age group - Age range: 4.5 per hour, 35 per day, 130 per term. Age group - Costs 5-12: 4.5 per hour, 35 per day, 130 per term
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 8 years, 0 to 5 years
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
4 Hours or More Per Day
45 Weeks or More Per Year
5 Days or More Per Week
All year round
Weekday All Day
- What does your service do?
I am a childminder and I provided home from home care
- Who does your service provide for?
I offer care for 6 children under the age of 8.
- How can I start using the service?
OurI welcome parents and their children to 2 introductory meetings – the first to find out about my service and the second to complete documentation. Once everything is in place– settling in period begins
- Where is it located and what areas does it cover?
I currently live in Gosport, Hampshire. I cover Noah’s Ark Pre School and Newtown Infant & Primary school
- How are decisions made about who can use your service?
My admissions policy can be viewed on request– it states that I am an inclusive provider.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making?
I use a variety of ways to communicate with parents including. I am keen for parents to be involved and I ask them to contribute verbally as well as giving them questionnaires to complete.
- Is your service fully accessible?
Parts of my service are fully accessible and I am happy to make reasonable adjustments to the house, garden, outings routines and equipment / resources to comply with the equality Act 2010.
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
I have been on training to learn about Safeguarding, First Aid, Health & Safety, Fire Safety, amongst others
- How will I know my child is safe?
I have robust risk assessments in place for the house, garden and outings. Parents can see, when they visit my provision, how I keep their child safe and we can discuss any reasonable adjustments that might need to be made to better accommodate their child’s needs
- Who can I contact for further information?
The Family Information Services via the Children’s Centre have a SENCO I can contact if I need further support.