Changeworks - Family Therapy Services for children and young adults, families and parents
Family Therapy helps people in a close relationship help each other. It enables family members, couples and others who care about each other to express and explore thoughts and emotions safely, to understand each other’s experiences and views, appreciate each other’s needs, build on strengths and make useful changes in their relationships and their lives. Individuals also can find Family Therapy helpful, as an opportunity to reflect and strengthen important relationships.
- Changeworks offers highly specialised Family Therapy services to children and families.
- Lynsey can work with a wide range of child and family issues and has significant experience of working with children and young people, SEND and chronic illness,and supporting siblings and families following bereavement.
- Family Psychotherapists are qualified to Masters level and must have a previous professional qualification. Lynsey is registered with UKCP and she is also an HCPC registered Social Worker.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lynsey Waterhouse
- Contact Position
- Family and Systemic Psychotherapist
I aim to reply to all emails within 24hrs, alternatively please leave a message for me on 07759786715 or visit my webpage for more information.
Where to go
- PO19 1BA
Chichester Festival Theatre car park is the nearest and my offices are only a 3 min walk.
My premises are not accessible however I offer a home visit service at no extra cost and happily discuss individual needs at point of referral
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Daytime, after school, evening and Saturday morning appointments available
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 70.00 per hour
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Individuals, couples and parents can refer themselves and I welcome enquiries from Social Workers, GPs or other Health and Social Care Professionals.
If you would like to discuss support, or if you have any further questions, you can contact me either by telephone on 07759 786715 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other notes
Lynsey has significant experience of SEND including chronic and life limiting illness and bereavement.
Lynsey has worked in three Children's Hospices, a regional NHS service for Chronic Kidney Disease and a Children's Disability Team. She has developed partnerships with many local and national disability charities, West Sussex County Council, Chichester University and St Wilfred's Hospice.